For the baby who is cute and a fan of the periodic table of elements!
- White cotton bodysuit with periodic table elements that spell out "cute".
- Available in a baby boy version (royal and navy blue colors), and a baby girl version (lavender and purple colors).
- Like what you see but wish it came in another color? Please contact me and I would be happy to make you whatever colors you wish! I have a wide array of colorful vinyl to choose from!
- Comes in your choice of short or long sleeves.
- Available in size Newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, and 24 months.
- Size chart:
Newborn: Up to 21 inches (height), 5 - 8 pounds (weight).
3 months: 21.5 - 24 inches (height), 8 - 12.5 pounds (weight).
6 months: 24 - 26.5 inches (height), 12.5 - 16.5 pounds (weight).
9 months: 26.5 - 28.5 inches (height), 16.5 - 20.5 pounds (weight).
12 months: 28.5 - 30.5 inches (height), 20.5 - 24.5 pounds (weight).
18 months: 30.5 - 32.5 inches (height), 24.5 - 27.5 pounds (weight).
24 months: 32.5 - 34 inches (height), 27.5 - 30 pounds (weight).
- Made with love from the state of Maine!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Yes! I love making custom orders and many of my products can be customized. I have a wide array of colorful vinyl, so the majority of our onesies can be altered to your preferences!
Sorry, I am currently taking a break from wholesale!
Bodysuits: wash inside out with like colors, gentle cycle, cold water, and tumble dry low or hang dry to preserve color and design on the fabric.
Pants: wash inside out on gentle cycle in cold water. Tumble dry on low setting.
Each bodysuit is designed and created with high quality tee shirt vinyl that is permanent and washable. Please see care instructions for details.
Dec 19, 2018
Good quality and very cute!
Nov 17, 2017
It's very cute! Thank you.
May 20, 2016