This leopard print set is perfect for any sweet new baby girl!
- Super soft leopard print ruffle sleeves and black infant gown with elastic bottom
- Phrase "Hi I'm (baby's name)" or "Hi I'm New Here" in the highest quality white vinyl lettering.
- Fabric is soft and stretchy for little one's delicate skin
- Comes with a matching hat that features a leopard print fabric rosette
- Gown and hat are size 0-3 months
- Be sure to leave baby's name in the personalization box prior to check out. Please double check spelling as well! I cannot be held responsible for
a misspelled or incorrect name given at check out.
- Prefer no name? I'm happy to make the gown say, "Hi I'm New Here" instead!
- Made with love from Maine
Hi Im New Here Baby Girl Leopard Cheetah Gown | Animal Print Newborn Going Home Outfit | Coming Home Set | Personalized Baby Name | Hat
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Yes! I love making custom orders and many of my products can be customized. I have a wide array of colorful vinyl, so the majority of our onesies can be altered to your preferences!
Sorry, I am currently taking a break from wholesale!
Bodysuits: wash inside out with like colors, gentle cycle, cold water, and tumble dry low or hang dry to preserve color and design on the fabric.
Pants: wash inside out on gentle cycle in cold water. Tumble dry on low setting.
Each bodysuit is designed and created with high quality tee shirt vinyl that is permanent and washable. Please see care instructions for details.
Feb 9, 2020
Dec 18, 2019
Love the fabric! Very cute & soft. Was thinking it’d be a little bit bigger though, hoping baby isn’t really big when she’s born so it fits 🤞
Nov 12, 2019